Jasmine is a flowering plant in the Oleaceae family. Its scientific name is Jasminum officinale. Jasmine is native to tropical and warm temperate regions of the Old World. The plant is extensively cultivated for its ambrosial flowers.
It is used in various traditional medicines. The flowers are used to make jasmine tea, which is popular in China. The oil of jasmine is used in aromatherapy. Jasmine oil is also used as a flavouring agent in foods and beverages. The flowers can be used to consume jasmine to make tea, or the oil can be used in aromatherapy.
The Distinct Properties of Jasmine:Jasmine is a herb with a long history of use in traditional medicine. Its properties are thought to include anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant effects.
- The main active ingredient in jasmine is jasmine oil, which is rich in compounds like Benzaldehyde, Linalool and Jasmine Aldehyde.
- These compounds have been shown to have various medicinal properties, including anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects.
- Jasmine oil is also used in aromatherapy and has been shown to boost mood and promote relaxation.
How this Floral herb can help you in improving your health?
The jasmine herb is a popular ingredient in many herbal teas and other products. Its distinctive aroma and flavour make it a popular choice for many people. Jasmine is also known for its many health benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- The Jasmine herb can help to improve digestion and reduce stomach upset.
- Jasmine can also help to relieve anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Jasmine can help to improve circulation.
- The herb is also known to boost the immune system and help fight off infection.
If you're looking to add a little jasmine to your daily routine, try NAF's herbal tea. It's a great way to get your daily dose of this floral flavour.