Mother Nature has given us the supreme herb as a gift and we named it "Ashwagandha". It is one of the most important and powerful herbs .
"ASHWAGANDHA", a Sanskrit word, comes with the meaning of "smell of the horse". Withania Somnifera orashwagandha is also known by many names, like "winter cherry" or "Indian ginseng". We, the Indians, have been using ashwagandha for a thousand years for its incredible anti-stress, fertility-boosting, and other properties.
- Ashwagandha helps you reduce your stress and gives a boost to your daily life. It has anti-stress compounds in itself, and for this reason, it is considered an adaptogen.
- It may help increase fertility and testosterone levels in men. It may increase sperm concentration or semen volume in men with low sperm count.
- Withaferin A (WA) and, with the help of its powerful anti-diabetic properties, Ashwagandha may help reduce blood sugar levels for those who have diabetic problems.
- Ashwagandha may improve cognitive function better. It may increase attention, information processing speed, reaction time, and general or instant memory. Researchers found that compounds present in ashwagandha, including WA, may improve cognitive health.
- It is very useful for reducing inflammation in the body as its compounds, including WA,use inflammatory pathways to reduce levels of inflammation.
- Ashwagandha may solve skin issues as telomerase activity can be increased by its root extracts. It is an anti-ageing agent and keeps skin away from wrinkles, dark spots or blemishes.
- Good sleep is very much needed for everyone’s tiring schedule. With the help of its compounds, Ashwagandha may help you have a better sleep.
In the end , we all use Ashwagandha for its numerous physical health benefits. And the "winter cherry" solves many physical problems gently.